Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday WIPs 23.10.2013

I don't have a lot to show this week as I have been concentrating on finishing items for the show. The good news is that they are now finished and I can now go back to my regular schedule of working on half a dozen different things during the week. Here are the things I've worked on this week that aren't finished.

Large Santa Stocking
I frogged this back to the first 8 rows and started again in stripes because I just don't have enough of the variegated yarn to do the whole stocking the same as the previous 2.

Christmas Tree
I just had to start another project. I mean, 8 projects just isn't enough.

That's my WIPs for this week. Remember to check back on Friday to see the finished objects, and check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. The stocking is going to be very cute, love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been making stockings too. I will have to post a picture on my blog so you can see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the stocking done. I love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete