15. People were also bringing babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. 16. But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 17. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”
The other came from Psalm 139:7-10
7. Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8. If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9. If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10. even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
May God bless you richly this week.