Saturday, April 19, 2014

Saturday Shenanigans - 19.04.2014

The last couple of weeks have had me thinking about my priorities and my future. I am now quite a bit behind with my college work and am finding study very hard to concentrate as there are so many distractions like housework, Sue and my crafting. I didn't get assessment 4 in on time, I'm going to be over a week late with assessment 5 and there is little chance that I will be able to do 6 and 7 on time ( 6 is due tomorrow night). It all just seems too hard and I'm considering giving up on this diploma. Do I really need it? Will it really help me in the future? I'm not sure about either of those questions.

On a more positive note, I went to Beechworth today for the Easter Market and had a really good day. I only had 5 sales but those 5 sales added up to one of the best days I have ever had at markets. While it does seem like a lot of hard work for just $76 profit and I now have a number of items to add to the to-do list I think it was worth it. I will now also have to check my Madeit store to make sure that nothing I sold today is still listed there as it would be embarrassing to sell it twice.

There seems to be quite a bit of interest in selling through Facebook these days and I might look into it for myself. I may not actually sell on the Facebook page but instead use it to direct people to my Madeit store and try to get some extra sales that way. I could also use the Facebook page for custom orders as I'm not sure that Madeit is really set up for that sort of thing. I will definitely have to look into this as soon as I decide what I'm going to do about my study.

With this being Easter weekend there is quite a bit going on. We had our Good Friday service yesterday morning followed by the Stations of the Cross and tomorrow we need to get up very early for the dawn service. We're expecting a few people from other churches to be there to help celebrate the rising of our Lord.

That's been my week this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment