Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 30.04.2014

It has been another busy week here in Rose Manor but I didn't manage to work on every project. One got missed but I will make sure it gets worked on between now and next Wednesday. Here are the WIPs I have worked on this week.

Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book.
I managed to get three motifs done this week to finish off the second row of octagons.

Cheval Set
I'm almost finished the first of the smaller doilies in this set. Things go a lot smoother when you don't make mistakes and have to rip back.

Murray of Athol Tartan Rug
The next colour band has been done. I'm going to have to start folding this in half to photograph it as it will soon be too big for the sheet I putting it on.

Baby Blue Shell Stitch Matinee Jacket
This is the next in a series of matinee jackets.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
As the rows get bigger progress seems to be slowing down. I think I got the same number of stitches done this week as last but it just doesn't look like it.

Frida the Fish
The body and tail are done, just need to do the fins and the eyes.

Tunisian Lace Wrap
I'm sure I worked out that I would need 15 repeats of the pattern but it just isn't long enough yet. I got the width about right but I need another 60cm on the length.

That's all the WIPs I have worked on this week. Be sure to check back on Friday to see my finished items. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment