Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 16.04.2014

Well, it's that time of the week again, time to show off how much I have managed to do in a week. It has been quite a busy week here, especially with preparations for Red Shield, but I have still found time to crochet.

Here are my WIPs as they looked at 3pm this afternoon.

Woollen Baby Blanket
I managed to get a couple of octagons done in spite of crochet class being in hiatus.

Knooked Scarf
I did a few more rows on this while at the markets on Saturday.

Murray of Athol Tartan Rug
I managed to finish the section of green that I started last week. Now I need to find the red that Sue was using so that I can continue.

Tunisian Lace Wrap
I managed to complete another lace section.

Cheval Set
I have finished the crocheting of the large doily in the set. It just needs the ends sewn in and blocking.

Frida the Fish
The second section of the fish is now complete. One more section to go and it will be ready to sew together then work on the tail.

The next three items are things that I thought I would have finished by now. It seems that I may have been a little ambitious.

A Hanging Towel

A Pair of Bootees

A Matinee Jacket 
I am pretty sure I can get the towel and the bootees finished before Friday but the matinee jacket will take a little longer.

Be sure to come back on Friday to see what I have managed to finish this week. In the mean time, check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment