Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday FOs - 03.04.2015

As I said on Wednesday, my schedule has been thrown a bit this week due to a death in the family. As a result of this, things that I had hoped to get finished are still waiting to be finished. I still haven't finished any Trauma Teddies this week as I'm still waiting to see what the lady that sews tags on them is doing.

I have managed to finish another Drink Bottle Cosy and a beanie so here they are.

Drink Bottle Cosy in Brisbane Lions colours

Beanie in Collingwood Magpies colours
Hope fully this coming week won't be disrupted and I will be able to get some other things finished.

For those that are interested, the links in the sidebar will enable you to see what other people have made this week.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure whether to like the black and white ones or the black and red ones more. They are great!

    ReplyDelete