Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 29.04.2015

I feel like I have been a little more productive this week. I have worked on most of my projects and even managed to get something finished. Here are the WIPs that I have worked on this week.

Moogly CAL Square #9
I managed to finish this square except for sewing in the ends.

Tablet Carry Bag 
I finished one side and started on the other. I decided to change the font on the second side.

Double Knit Butterfly square - side one 
Double Knit Butterfly square - side two 
I found time to do a few more rows on this.

Shy Butterfly Baby Jacket 
I finally managed to start the first sleeve on this one.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket 
This morning we needed to go to the pathologist for blood tests so I dragged out my usual waiting room project and managed to get another colour change done.

That's it for my projects, and now for Sue's.

Sue's Tablet Bag 
Sue is making good progress on the second side of her bag.

Well, that's all from me for now, be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment