Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 16.09.2015

I have managed to work on quite a few of my projects and even started a couple of new ones. The following is what they look like now.

Story Time Blanket 
A little bit has been added to this. I think progress will start to slow down now as the weather starts to warm up. It won't be long before it's too warm to have on my lap.

Baby Blanket 
I should be able to work on this one a little longer as it's lighter but it will get too warm to have on my lap in a couple of months.

Boy's Rugby Jumper 
I have all the parts ready to finish this one off, I just need to sew on the collar and the zip.

Shy Butterfly Baby Bootees 
Another pair of bootees to go with the jacket made with the same yarn. I needed to make the DK version first so I knew what adjustments I needed to make for this pair.



Butterfly Squares - side one 
Butterfly Squares - side two 
Another square finished.

Two Penguins 
After selling my last penguin I decided I needed two more.

That's it for the WIPs this week. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished, and check out Sue's blog to see what progress she has made. As usual, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

ETA: Link to Sue's blog.

4 comments:

  1. The butterflies are so pretty! I'm working on blankets now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice projects! I like the sweater. Regula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy looking at your projects. The butterflies are particularly nice.

    ReplyDelete