Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 30.09.2015

I don't have as much to show you today as I would normally but that isn't because I haven't worked on many projects. I have worked on quite a few this week and have finished a couple. Here are the projects that are still WIPs.

Moogly CAL Square #19
I decided to continue with my sequence and make this square in a single colour. It loses something but still looks quite good.

Two Penguins 
This was one of the projects that I expected to get finished this week, but I haven't even finished all the parts. I still have a pair of wings to make before I'm ready to sew them together.

Baby Blanket 
I have worked another round on this, even if it doesn't look any different to how it looked last week.

Story Time Blanket 
I'm still making progress on this even though the weather is starting to warm up.

That's it from me for this week. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

2 comments: