Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 23.09.2015

Quite a few of my projects have been worked on this week. That probably means that there isn't much progress on any of them but I hope it's noticeable anyway.

Two Penguins 
I have made pretty good progress on these and might even be able to finish them next week.

Baby Blanket 
It is a little harder to see the progress on this one but progress has been made.

Story Time Blanket 
I'm sure you can see the progress on this one although I haven't made as much progress as I would have liked.

Beanie 
I'm on the decrease section of this and may have it finished within the next week also.

Shy Butterfly Baby Booties 
The second bootie has been made so both are ready for the butterfly cuff. I could have three items finished next week!

Moogly CAL Square #19
I didn't get this one done this week but I have another week before the next square comes out so there is plenty of time.

That's it from me for this week. I'm sure Sue will have her blog updated later tonight and I will have something to show you on Friday. Until then, be sure to check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Wow your projects are fantastic. Such a varied mix. I'm looking forward to seeing their progress.

    ReplyDelete