Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 09.09.2015

This week has been another busy one with quite a few projects being worked on. Here are my WIPs for this week.

Butterfly Square ( side one ) 

Butterfly Square ( side two ) 
I was back at Mt Beauty on Saturday and didn't sell anything so had plenty of time to start another one of these. I would have preferred to have spent more time talking with prospective customers.

Moogly CAL Square #18
I'm beginning to regret choosing to do this CAL in 4 colours as I'm running out of the ones I chose. I have already added 2 colours and it looks like I will be adding more. I think that if I do another of these CALs I will just select a random set of colours from my stash. 

Baby Blanket 
It may be a bit difficult to see the progress on this one because it's all one colour but I have made some progress.

Black Beanie 
I have made much better progress on this now that I have the correct number of stitches.

Story Time Blanket 
I actually forgot to take a photo of the beanie when I was taking photos of the other projects so it isn't as clear as it could be. Black doesn't photograph very well under artificial light.

Another work in progress is getting Sue to post her own blog. She needs a bit of help with some of the software but should have something posted in a couple of days. Her blog address is http://suzijane56.blogspot.com.au

That's it from me for now, be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment