Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 02.09.2015

Having finished a couple of items in the last couple of weeks I have started new ones to replace them. Here are my WIPs for this week.

Shy Butterfly Baby Booties 
Having finished the baby jackets I thought I should make booties to go with them. These might not be an exact matching pair as I have little of the yarn left and will have to use whatever comes up in the remainder of the yarn.

Story Time Blanket 
I haven't given much information about this as I figure that it will reveal itself as it gets made. I will tell you that it was requested by one of the Sunday school leaders to be used during story time, hence the name.

Beanie 
The father of the child that I made the last beanie for has decided that he wants one for himself and decided that he wants his in black. I would have had more done but had a problem calculating the number of stitches that I needed to cast on.

Baby Blanket 
This is one of my wife's projects that she has handed over to me because she can't crochet any more. I haven't actually worked on this yet but wanted to show where I started.

Sue has given me her current project to show off.

Hand Bag
Sue seems to be somewhat fixated on tartans at the moment.

That's it from me for this week. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting things you and your wife have going there. I hope to see the story blanket as it reveals itself. I'm curious what the story behind it is. :^)

    ReplyDelete