Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday Thoughts - Blog Awards

I was awarded the Liebster Blog award this week and my first thought was "Wow, someone thought enough of my blog to give me an award", then I looked at the requirements and wondered how I should answer all the questions and who I would pass the award onto. Thinking about it a bit further I saw parallels with the chain letters that seemed to be quite popular about 30 years ago.

So, are all these blog awards just a modern version of the chain letter or are they something of value to be cherished?

While I;m sure Crochet Addict gave me this award with all good intentions I'm going to treat this as a modern version of the chain letter and do much the same as I did when I received one of them, nothing (sorry Crochet Addict).

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment