Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday FOs 14.06.2013

My tally of FO's is now at 53 for the year. I don't know if I can manage 100 this year, it will depend on how much I get done while on holidays. Here my four items for this week.

3 Hanging Towels
More hanging towels to add to the collection.

Koala Bear - designed by Planetjune
I'm not sure about the positioning of the ears but otherwise it turned out OK.

No Trauma Teddies now until I get back from holidays. The lady that I give them to has gone on holidays herself and won't be back until I'm on holidays and I didn't want to stockpile them.

Check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making this week.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, 53 FOs already this year? That's amazing to me. Have a good vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that Koala is adorable :)) congrats on finishing 53 items.. Well done :))

    ReplyDelete