Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday Shenanigans 22.06.2013

With less than three weeks until we vacate our current residence we have started spending a bit more time each day to packing and moving boxes and bags into storage. We have also picked out quite a bit of stuff that is either going to the Salvos or going to the tip.

I have been trying to keep up with my crochet and knitting but it has been quite difficult, both to find the time and the motivation. It seems that some times I would prefer to just sit and watch TV (which is most unlike me) instead of working on a project. This last week I did manage to a little bit on all my main projects, but it was only little bits on most of them. If I manage to finish anything in the next couple of weeks, there won't be any new projects started as all the stash that hasn't already been assigned to projects has been put into storage.

I still haven't updated my to-do list, so that will have to be done later. I would like to have it up to date before we finish packing up the unit.

That's been my week this week. 19 sleeps until we leave for England, but the last 2 will be in motels. I hope you all had a good week.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment