Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday WIPs - 05.06.2013

Last night when I was reviewing the projects that I had worked on I had a feeling that I had missed one but couldn't think which one it might be. Today when I was taking photos I realised that I hadn't worked on the Tunisian Spiral Blanket. I guess it will be the first one I work on tomorrow. It also means that I did work on the other 7 projects. Since I finished one of those you get to see the other 6. Here they are.

Woollen Baby Blanket - Square 51 from "99 Granny Squares to Crochet"
Another square has been added. One square a week is definitely not going to get this blanket finished in a hurry, but it will get finished. I definitely have to get moving on this if it's going to be finished by the end of October.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me
This is another one that I want to get finished by the end of October but may be moving a little slow. Maybe I should put a halt on some of the other projects.

Koala - by Planetjune
I would have like to have had this one finished this week but just didn't spend as much time on it as I needed to. I guess this one will have to wait until next week.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
I finished one side of the border and started work on the other.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
Finished the main part of the body this week. Next is the edging and then the sleeves.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat ensemble
I know I have so many projects to finish and I'm silly starting a new one. This week I dug out some apricot (yes, it is apricot, but the camera seemed to lose the colour) acrylic that we had stored in a tub in the bottom of the cupboard. I should have enough of this yarn to not only make this ensemble but a couple of other designs as well.

There have been times this week where I have just sat and watched TV instead of crocheting so I could have got more done. It's just that sometimes I don't feel up to it.

If you want to see what others have been making just checkout the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

Edited to change the date in the title, one of them fives was supposed to be a six.

No comments:

Post a Comment