Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday Shenanigans - 01.06.2013

Well, winter is here and, while it's not particularly cold yet, it has started off quite wet. We're counting down the days until we fly off to England and get to experience an English summer. If it's anything like my parents have describe we'll have to make sure we pack some warm clothes.

This week has been quite ordinary. I've managed to go for a walk a few days this week (got in before the rain started), I've done a bit of crocheting and crochet class is still down on numbers in spite of all the invites I've put out and the seeming enthusiasm of others that have made inquiries.

There has been one thing I've done this week that I don't do every week. I went up to the hospital to have an ultrasound on my liver to see if I have gallstones. I won't get to hear about the result of this until after Tuesday but I'm in no hurry. I don't expect anything to be done about it until after my holiday.

I've picked up a few more patterns this week although I'm supposed to be on a pattern diet. I just saw these and thought I needed to get them. One of them was free anyway, thanks to freshstitches (you had to be on Ravelry at the right time to get that one) and one was for a future series of projects that I'm planning for my shop. That means that I will need to update my to-do list again and I'll try to get that done before I go away.

That's been my week this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard

1 comment:

  1. It's quite warm here at the moment but yes, pack warm clothes!

    ReplyDelete