Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Duchess set

The pattern for these say that they are a Duchess set, but I didn't really know what a Duchess Set was until recently.



I originally made 2 of each of these, although a Duchess Set is actually 1 large and 2 smaller doilies used on dressing tables. I never did get anyone to buy the set, but I did sell the 2 large doilies and 1 of the smaller ones, so now I need to make another large one and another small one to have a full set. I might get onto that when I get through my to-do list, which could be about this time next year, but I wouldn't count on it.

1 comment:

  1. If you get through your to-do list please let me in on the secret. I've never managed to do it. Old fashioned term - duchess set; I haven't heard it for years. I like the one you've made.

    ReplyDelete