Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Week That Was 29-10-2011

What a busy week this has been. I've been to the gym 3 morning this week and once to the pool for aqua-aerobics. We also had a couple of visits to the chiro, but the busiest day of all was yesterday.

Yesterday morning we went to Crochet and Knit class as normal, then Sue went to the Drs because of pain in her hip and nausea. The Doc thinks the pain in her hip was actually due to a problem in her back, but that's an ongoing problem. Yesterday afternoon Sue had an appointment with the physio and then we headed over to the show grounds to spend some time looking after the craft hall. We were there to make sure no one touched anything they weren't supposed to touch. It was a long day but we got plenty of knitting and crochet done.

Today I went back to the show grounds to spend more time in the craft hall crocheting and chatting. Sue didn't come today as she was still having trouble with her hip. It was a very productive day.

Of course, while I was at the show I had a good look around at all the craft item on display. One of my 2 entries managed second place in its category, so I was quite pleased. I have big plans for next year and only hope I can get at least half of the items I have planned finished in time.

That's it for this week.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment