Monday, October 3, 2011

A year of blogging

This morning I read a blog that reminded me that October is the month for blogging every day and that some people call this "blogtoberfest". Having remembered that this month is blogtoberfest I also remembered that blogtoberfest started shortly after I started blogging last year, which means that I missed my blogaversary!

It's hard to believe that I've been blogging for a whole year. It just doesn't seem that long, and I don't really know what I should do to celebrate this milestone.

The other thing I'm not sure about is writing a blog post everyday for a month. I'm quite used to doing 4 posts a week even though I sometimes forget, but every day for a month? That could get quite tedious and boring, and I don't really want to bore people.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment