1. The Daffodil Teacloth - yarn was bought specifically for this so didn't come out of my stash.
|Daffodil Teacloth - 3rd segment|
2. Tommy Turtle - yarn was bought especially for this also so no depletion of stash here.
|Tommy Turtle - bottom half|
3. Dawg - another project that I bought yarn for but may not have enough. I have one ball left and I'm only part way through the second sleeve. I don't think I will have any left to do the hood and the pocket.
|2nd sleeve of hoodie for me (Dawg by Drew Emborsky)|
4. Zoom - I bought enough yarn to make 5 of these so I don't think this counts as stash yarn either.
|Toddler's Jacket (Zoom by Ellen Gormley)|
5. Crochenit Cot Blanket - I started this specifically to use up some of my stash of 4 ply baby yarn.
|Crochenit Cot Blanket|
6. Men's Afghan Stitch Gloves - definitely stash yarn.
|Back of First Glove|
7. Slanted Scarf - I bought the yarn when I visited Bendigo Woollen Mills about 18 months ago so I counting this as stash yarn even though it never actually made it into the stash.
Yes, that's right, 7 WIPs, and they're not the only things that got worked on this week. Check back on Friday and you will see the other items, in the meantime, checkout out Tami's Amis, Ginny's Yarn Along and Kristine's WIP Wednesday posts for more WIP Wednesday goodness.