Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Week That Was 10-03-2012

This week has been quite busy but with less drama than last week. All my college work is up to date and all projects and assignments have been lodged. Next week we have a couple of assessments, so some may find it stressful, but I'm not going to stress about them, at least not until they actually happen.

On the crafting front, the progress on some of my projects has slowed considerably. I think this is mainly because I am spending time making sure that I have at least one project finished each week. Most of these have been items that could be made in a day or two so I still have plenty of time to work on my main projects, but this weeks project seemed to take a little longer a cut heavily into time that I could have been working the bigger ones. I know it wouldn't really matter if I went one or 2 weeks without having anything completed but I would like to see if I can get through a whole year without missing a FO Friday.

Today was market day in Myrtleford. It's a big weekend in Myrtleford with their 5 day festival running from Thursday through to Monday and happens every year at this time due to Monday being a public holiday south of the border. There were a lot of people around the little town and most of them seemed to spend a bit of time at the markets but few seemed to be spending their money, well, they weren't spending it at my stall anyway. I received a lot of compliments, especially in regards to my latest teapot cosy (see yesterday post for pics), but compliments don't pay the bills. I did manage to sell a few items and covered my costs for this morning, with a little bit to spare, and I have had to add a couple of string bags to my to-do list, so it wasn't a total loss.

That's it from me for this week, hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment