Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday 16/02/11

This has been another busy week. I managed to add a few rows to the crest blanket and scarf while trying to sell things in Myrtleford. It still amazes me how surprised people are to see a guy crocheting in public. I didn't bother taking photos of these as the progress is fairly minor, maybe next week if I manage to add a bit more to them.

I did manage to finish 2 tea cosies this week. The first in basket weave decorated with flowers, leaves and a butterfly.


It's a little big for the tea pot I put it on but I'm sure it will suit someone's tea pot.

The second tea cosy is in Blackberry Salad Stitch and just decorated with leaves to make it look like a big berry.


I'm still trying to teak the design of my tea cosies but I think I'm on the right track.

This evening I started work on the drink bottle cosies that are next on my to-do list. I should be able to get a couple of them done before saturday. I'm not sure if I'm going to manage the keep sake pouch and the turtle before then though. Hopefully I can get at least the keepsake pouch done as that is quite a popular item.

That's it for this week.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment