I managed to get 2 sets of version 3 of the wine glass socks finished.
|Wine Glass Sock version 3 plain|
|Wine Glass Sock version 3 with colour|
While I had the #20 cotton out I decided to make a fan bookmark to replace the one I sold at the last market.
|Fan Bookmark in variegated orange|
I decided to modify her pattern slightly a put handles on my bags instead of using a draw string. I hadn't quite finished the second handle when I took this photo and I still needed to attach a button and make the button hole. I found it a bit difficult to get the bag into its pouch so I'm adding a couple of increase rows to the next one to make the pouch a bit bigger.
While at the knitting party at Spotlight on Saturday I added a few more rows to my beanie.
I keep looking at my stash wondering what to start next. I'm itching to try try a technique of CrochetKnit that involves working with rows that have too many stitches to fit on the hook, but I'm resisting that urge. I also want to do another Tunisian Crochet Dishcloth and take lots of pictures of my progress so that I can do a tutorial on it, but I'm resisting that urge also.
There may come a day when I have to give up crochet, but I'll keep going while I still can.