Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 25.06.2014

This week I have concentrated on finishing off things that were almost finished so at least one of my projects has been neglected but three others have been finished. Here are the projects that I have worked on that won't feature in Friday's post.

Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book
Hopefully the first few rows of this will work up a bit faster the second time through since some of the motifs are already done.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
I seem to be getting some interesting pooling of colours going on here but I just started another ball of yarn so that might mess it up a bit.

Knooked Scarf
Another repetition of the pattern is done.

Tunisian Lace Wrap
This is almost long enough to start on the finishing touches. Just one more complete repetition of the pattern should do it.

No work was done on the tartan this week so I guess it will be first cab off the rank for next week. I will also have to think about starting a couple of other projects.

Be sure to come back on Friday to see all the finished objects. In the mean time, check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. I love all your projects! Especially the top blanket and the toddler's jacket! (But they are all very lovely!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all coming along nicely - I love the lace wrap.

    ReplyDelete