Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Prize winner # 3 - Bells & Bows

The third and final prize winner from my first year of competition was a piece from a pattern provided by a friend. This friend gave me the pattern expecting me to take 6-12 months to complete it and was quite surprised when I had it complete within 2 months.






This piece of filet crochet won third place in its category and is done in 20 cotton with a 1.25mm hook. I have worked with finer cotton but usually avoid it due to my eyesight not being what it used to be.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece of crochet work.. Congratulations.. It isn't often we see men included in the art of crochet and knitting, although we have a couple in the crochet group I belong in aus...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I do have another., Hooks and Books.. thankyou also for joining my followers..have agreat day :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a stunning piece of work.. Congratulations.. :))

    ReplyDelete