Saturday, October 30, 2010

The week that was

I finished the crocheting of the first of Sue's armrest covers, just need to sew in the ends (lots of them) and received an order for some doilies which will also be used as armrest covers, so I'm going to be busy for a little while, just need to find the right yarn.

On another project, I started weaving in the chains on my tartan rug, but will have to put that on hold for a little while (orders take precedence).

My efforts with preparing the photos of our stock for market is still ongoing. Prepare to see a change in the look of this blog when I finally get all the photos processed as I plan on using some of them in the header.

My OHN trainer ( has set me some homework for this week. She wants me to add an RSS feed, read up on forums and advertise this blog on twitter (Moriarty1958). I'm not entirely convinced that that website is actually going to earn me any real money as the only people I have been able to advertise to seem to have there own similar website.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the advertising side of things..
    I will be looking out for the new page set up, I like the collages that can be created . I use picassa for this and find it quite useful.
    Hope your not washed away with all this rain..
    pat in tas :))