Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beanies

I have a full range of beanies.

This one knitted by my wife is too small for the display head that we have.


This is one that was done on a loom (available at Spotlight and many other craft stores) and was actually made by a friend. I'm not entirely sure how we ended up with it.







A few more of my wife's creations in various sizes.


I think I need to take another photo of some of these with a real camera. The camera in the phone just doesn't show enough detail. The above beanie is done in tricot full stitch and the one below in the tricot knit stitch.


I quite like the tricot knit stitch as people really need to look closely at it to tell that it's not knitted.


And finally, one crocheted by me.

Generally when I make beanies I make scarves to go with them, whereas my wife will just make the beanie and leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment