Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Week that was 02/04/2011

Another busy week has passed and now it's time to look back at what I've done.

I've managed to take one item off my to-do list but added another. The baby's ensemble that was ordered last Saturday is now complete (pictures on Wednesday as normal) but when I rang to ask what size she wanted the lady asked if I could do a baby's shawl also, so now I'm working on it. I just hope that I have enough of the yarn she wanted for this as I can't buy it anymore.

The rest of the week has been filled with aqua aerobics, gym, shopping, viewing potential dwelling places, the odd visit to the doctors and chiro, and watching TV.

We didn't go to markets this week as the nearest market on today was just too far away.

I won't rehash my to-do list this week as it is pretty much the same as last week with just a change to the first item. If you're really interested, here's a link - http://rosescrafts.blogspot.com/2011/03/week-that-was-26032011.html

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment