Friday, September 6, 2013

Holiday Diary - Day 57

Today, after going into Lowestoft to find a chemist to some Sudafed for me, we headed north to Wroxham to catch the Bure Valley Railway to Aylsham. We started taking photos but the camera ran out of battery at Brampton. Sue bought a little disposable camera as a backup but you'll have to wait until the film is process and the photos scanned before you get to see them.

Here are some of the photos we took before we ran out of battery.

An opening bridge we crossed on the way

The bay near the bridge

We saw a windmill beside the road

The start of our rail journey

It's amazing how strong these toy engines are

Turning around to head to the other end of the train

Station 2

I tried to get a shot of the engine

We passed another train

Station 3

Station 4
We did get a couple of photos at Aylsham but they are on film so you'll have to wait a little while for them.

Tomorrow we will be heading for Cambridge via Wisbech. It will be the first time I've been there since we left for Australia a little over 55 years ago. Somehow, I don't think anybody there will recognise me, but I could be wrong.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment