Sunday, September 8, 2013

Holiday Diary - Day 59

Today we found our way to the Cambridge Citadel where I was invited to join the band for this morning's service. They found a trombone for me and suitable music so I was all set. I think I managed to hit most of the right notes but I'm sure I hit a few wrong ones.

After church we found a nice little pub in Histon and had the Sunday roast for lunch and then we headed back to the motel for a quiet afternoon, so no photos today. We did make a call to Uncle Bill and arranged to go and visit him on Tuesday.

I think this afternoon was just what we needed as driving from one destination to another was getting quite tiring.

There is no real plan to do any sightseeing tomorrow, just some washing, have lunch with Mike and then see what happens after that.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment