Friday, September 27, 2013

Holiday Diary - Day 78

The start of  our last week of our holiday saw us once again doing laundry (it's got to be done), after which we went into town to meet up with Vic Minett who had a little surprise for us.

Vic had a little bit of a chat with us on air and played a little bit of an interview she prerecorded for today's show. In this exert Vic was talking to Lee Mead and he invited us backstage at tomorrow night's concert. I think Sue is excited.

We managed to get some photos today and here they are.

Us with Vic in the Orange Studio

A memorial not far from the BBC C&W studios

I was directly under a large sculpture

Another view of the sculpture
There is quite a lot to see around here and I doubt if we will actually see that much of it. Tomorrow we plan on checking out the Severn Valley Railway. I would also like to visit the Wigston Framework Knitters Museum in Leicester. Tomorrow night, of course, we will be at Lee Mead's concert. I don't know what time we will be getting back to the motel and whether I'll be up to doing a post but you will get to see whatever photos we have to show you some time.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment